Please keep in mind the following policies and rules while attending the festival. Each Venue may also have their own policies, not controlled by the Festival. The Directors of the Seaside Jazz Festival retain the right to govern the festival for the overall enjoyment and safety of those attending, and may make decisions and policies not specifically contained herein.
1. REFUNDS: Refunds for pre-purchased tickets are available only until February 1st of the festival year the ticket was purchased for. No refunds will be given after this. At the discretion of the Festival Directors, prorated refunds may be given in the event the festival must end before its scheduled date/ time.
2. SOUND LEVEL: Sound levels at each venue are continually monitored to assure they do not exceed established safe levels, and will not be increased past those levels.
3. ATTENDEE BEHAVIOR: Festival Officials reserve the right to exclude persons who behave in a manner that is disruptive, threatening, unsafe, illegal, in violation of Venue or Festival policies, or otherwise detracts from the enjoyment of others. Please be courteous to the staff, performers, and other attendees.
4. SEATING AND OCCUPANCY: Standing room only performances often occur, and there is no reserve seating at the Festival. Each venue has a maximum occupancy, which cannot be exceeded. The number of chairs available in each venue is limited by this occupancy level, therefore chairs may not be moved between venues, or added. Any seat that has been saved longer than (15) minutes after the music starts is subject to having personal belongings picked up and left with the Venue coordinators.
5. AUDIO AND VIDEO RECORDING: Performances are protected by copyright regulations. Still photography is allowed, however audio and/ or video recording is prohibited. Persons designated and authorized by a Festival Director are exempt from this prohibition. Persons engaged in unauthorized audio and/ or video recording may be asked to cease the activity, and may be excluded from the festival. By attending the festival you agree that your image may be used for promotional purposes, including, but not limited to, being posted on our website and Facebook page.
6. FOOD AND DRINK: Unless specifically authorized by the Venue, no outside food or drink is allowed to be brought into the Venues. The Festival and its officials do not control the concessions each Venue offers, or the prices charged, as these are set by the Venues themselves. Persons bringing in outside food or drink, may be asked to remove the outside food or drink from the venue. Repeat violations of this could result in exclusion from the festival.
7. VENDING: Only those persons specifically authorized by a Festival Director may sell, or offer for sale, any goods or services, inside the Venues. Persons engaged in unauthorized vending will be asked to leave the Venue, and may be excluded from the festival.
8. EXCLUSIONS: Persons who have been excluded for any reason will forfeit their badge (Ticket) and will not be allowed in any Venue for the remainder of the Festival.
9. DEFINITIONS: "Festival Director" refers to an overall Director of the Festival and offical representative of Lighthouse Jazz. "Festival Official" refers to any designated volunteer, Venue representative, or person specifically authorized by a Festival Director to administer the Festival Policies.